Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Beocenter 9000

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoCenter Beocenter 9000

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ipe
    BRONZE Member
      • Finland
      • Topics Started 12
      • Total Posts 34

Been working with Beocenter 9000. It does not work. When connected just hear relays sounds and some movement on CD / tape.

Changed already caps to power board but still the same.

Any ideas?

trackbeo
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 6
        • Total Posts 247

Relays clicking, the sound of motors whirring (that’s the doors), and a final relay clack are all good signs when power is applied.  Next is basic CPU working at all, and ribbon cables connected, so: Does the little red dot in the upper right display show up?  Do any of the buttons work?  I.e. “Load Tape” & “Load CD” ought to whir the motors even if the doors are frozen shut.  And “Sound” button ought to make the upper display show “Volume” and lower display show arrows lower left.  Any of that?  This much functionality is required before playing or amplifying anything.  I don’t know enough to walk you all the way thru, but “does not work” is pretty broad.  So maybe with these three answers or a few more details, others with more experience can make good guesses…

Ipe
        BRONZE Member
          • Finland
          • Topics Started 12
          • Total Posts 34

Hi,

No, there are no lights. No nothing. Just those clicks and clacks and that’s all. Went through all connections also. Actually I first thought that the problem were those caps but change did not make any difference.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoCenter Beocenter 9000

• You must be logged in to create new topics.