Beocenter 2 CD tray belt

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoCenter Beocenter 2 CD tray belt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Madskp
    GOLD Member
      • Denmark
      • Topics Started 35
      • Total Posts 837

I have recently aquired a Beocenter 2 that need some attention.

For one thing belts. Beoparts shop has the belt for the Door mechanism, so no problems there.

But the Belt for the CD tray mechanism also seems to be a little loose (The tray can not fix the CD in place) , but Beoparts shop does not have a belt that will fit.

Does anyone have an alternative for this?

The Belt is round, 1.5mm thick, and aproximately  30mm outside diameter. The correct outside diameter may of course be a smaller number since the belt is loose.

Thanks in advance

Madskp
      GOLD Member
        • Denmark
        • Topics Started 35
        • Total Posts 837

Having dismantled the whole CD tray to get a more precise measurement of the Belt I have now measured it to 29mm outside diameter.

I have found an Ebay seller who has belts in the right thickness with both 25mm and 26mm inside diameter.

Have ordered some and will see if the will work.

Madskp
        GOLD Member
          • Denmark
          • Topics Started 35
          • Total Posts 837

Have now received and installed the new belt for the CD tray. I used the 25×1.5mm one as the 26×1.5 was the same size as the existing one in the BC2.

The CD tray now works just as it should, and the BC2 can also play both CD’s and DVD’s

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoCenter Beocenter 2 CD tray belt

• You must be logged in to create new topics.