Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Beocenter 1800 arm lift mechanism problem

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions Vintage Products Beocenter 1800 arm lift mechanism problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kaipapar
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 4

Hi, I was working on a Beocenter 1800 when an arm about 30cm long fell out. I have no idea where it came from and I can’t find it in the service manual. I’ve attached a picture of the arm. I know it has something to do with actuating the automated arm lift mechanism because that no longer works. I need help locating where it should go. A picture of the underside of the turntable would be appreciated.

Best regard, Karri

Mark-sf
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 0
        • Total Posts 294

That appears to be Figure 142 and part 257022 Arm, Speed in the manual.

Kaipapar
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 2
          • Total Posts 4

Finally! It was part 2570056. It connects the ‘lift’ button and the mechanism actuator relay/thing.

Karri

Kaipapar
          BRONZE Member
            • Topics Started 2
            • Total Posts 4

Hi, Mark!

Unfortunately the part isn’t 257022. That part is in it’s correct place in the mechanism. Do you have any other suggestions? Do you know if the turntable mechanism on the Beocenter 1800 is reused in some of the Beogram products? Maybe a different manual for a similar mechanism would show the mystery arm.

Best regards, Karri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions Vintage Products Beocenter 1800 arm lift mechanism problem

• You must be logged in to create new topics.