Beo5 programmieren unter Win10 & CTSetup_6.84

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoRemote Beo5 & Beo6 Beo5 programmieren unter Win10 & CTSetup_6.84

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Stoobie
    GOLD Member
      • Topics Started 7
      • Total Posts 123

I apologise that I do not reply in German.

Can you let us know how the components are connected to each other? Are they connected via Masterlink between the Beosystem 4 and Beosound 3000?

It is important to remember that zones are not rooms on the Beo5. You can have living room zone 1 and living room zone 2.

I have had a quick look at CT 6.84 and I think you need to add either BV12-65 or Beosystem 4 (I don’t think you need both). If I add one or the other I can then get BS3000 in the same zone. But if you add BV12 and BS4 it thinks to have 2 “tv’s” in the same room.

I would add the BS4 and BS3000 and see how the remote works.

If the BS4 and BS 3000 are in the same room and are connected via Masterlink, it is unusual to have speakers connected to the BS4 and BS 3000.

Stoobie

mbm1968
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 5
        • Total Posts 16

Hello Stoobie,

thx for answering.

The BS3000 is not connected to the BS4.

But I not sure if I can reach the Beo5 from my PC. I’m running Win 10 and I have a driver problem.

The Beo5 is connected (Control panel)

If I understand you wright it is not necassery to add the BV12-65.

So I will add BS4 and BS3000 andthe speakers in one zone and then check if the remote works with the components.

Michael

Stoobie
        GOLD Member
          • Topics Started 7
          • Total Posts 123

Hello Michael,

Your first problem is that because you have not connected the BS4 and BS3000, you cannot put them in the same zone. It forces you to have 2 zones.

I don’t believe you need to add BV12 because when I try to add it with the BS4 already there, it says “Replace?’.

Your Beo5 connections is a bit more complicated. Beo5 cannot connect to 64bit Windows. Your Windows 10 is likely to to be 64bit. It can be done with a Virtual Machine (VM). I use Virtualbox with WindowsXP 32bit.

Stoobie

mbm1968
          BRONZE Member
            • Topics Started 5
            • Total Posts 16

Hallo Forum,

ich habe ein kleines Problem die Beo5 zu programmieren.

Ich habe im WZ einen BV 12-65, ein Beosystem 4 (daran Beolab 8000 vorne und 6000 hinten) dazu eine BeoSound 3000 mit Beolab 4500.

Ich bekomme aber schon den BeoVision und das BeoSystem nicht in eine Zone bzw. einen Raum.

Hat jemand vielleicht eine Idee, wie ich die 3 Geräte in die Wohnzimmerzone bekomme?

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

mbm68

mbm1968
            BRONZE Member
              • Topics Started 5
              • Total Posts 16

Hi Stoobie,

I’m now running a VM with Win7 32-Bit at it works. THX for the tipp,

I’m tried to program the Beo5. Now I have the BS4 in one zone and the BS3000 in other zone.

The problem now is, that when I will start a CD the BV 12-65 turn on two ;-).

Just another question you might able to answer:

When I have a Powerlink cable with end in a RJ45 is it possible to take a normal LAN-Cable and go from RJ45 to a Powerlink plug?

Mike

Stoobie
              GOLD Member
                • Topics Started 7
                • Total Posts 123

This link might help with the PowerLink cables.

https://beoworld.org/forums/topic/powerlink-cable/

I’m not sure what the issue is with the CD, but I have a suspicion that it is to do with the fact that the two items are not connected via Master link.

I am not sure how to stop that. You could make the BS3000 only respond to Link commands. You will do that via the Option Settings.

Stoobie

Stoobie
                GOLD Member
                  • Topics Started 7
                  • Total Posts 123

I am not sure what to suggest but I saw this when looking at waht options to set each.

Option 5: Where the product responds to its own codes:

Video – ‘TV’, ‘Sat’, ‘Text’, ‘VCR’, DVD’ etc

Audio – ‘Radio’, ‘CD’, ‘Phono’ etc

You might want to try that!

Stoobie

mbm1968
                  BRONZE Member
                    • Topics Started 5
                    • Total Posts 16

Hi Stoobie,

thx a lot for helping.

One more question. Where do I connect the 3000 to the 4?

I’ve a masterlink to rj45 cable, but which socket must I take?

Mike

Stoobie
                    GOLD Member
                      • Topics Started 7
                      • Total Posts 123

Hello Mike,

I think I have sent you down the wrong way. I forgot BS4 does not have MasterLink so cannot be connected easily.

I will need to think again.

Stoobie

Stoobie
                      GOLD Member
                        • Topics Started 7
                        • Total Posts 123

BV12 question answered in your other post.

Your BeoSound 3000 and BeoSound 4 are MasterLink (ML) but your BeoSystem 4 is not. It is NetLink (NL). To connect ML to your BeoSystem 4  you need a Beolink Conveter NL/ML. These are fairly expensive but could be a good “investment” for full integration if that is the way you are thinkingof going. All my system is the older ML so I can’t really help with NL.

So my suggestion above using “option 5” is an experiment as I don’t have anything to try it with.

Do you have a Beo4 remote? You can use that to set the option easier than the Beo5.

Stoobie

mbm1968
                        BRONZE Member
                          • Topics Started 5
                          • Total Posts 16

THX very much ??

mbm1968
                          BRONZE Member
                            • Topics Started 5
                            • Total Posts 16

Hello Stoobie,

thx. When I understand you wright, so I have to create 2 zones. One for video and one for Audio. And the put everything in the associated zone.

I will try the.

I have also a BeoSound 4. So I have to look which one I can connect to Beosystem 4 and how.

Do you have an idea what the BV 12-65 message means: “screen not measured. contact the installer…”

Have a nice weekend.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoRemote Beo5 & Beo6 Beo5 programmieren unter Win10 & CTSetup_6.84

• You must be logged in to create new topics.