Beo4 Dedicated Deezer button found

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoRemote Beo4 Dedicated Deezer button found

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    XavierItzmann
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 22
      • Total Posts 153

By pure accident I found if hit A.TAPE on my Beo4 remotes and the signal is received by Beolink Converter ML/NL, it activates Deezer on my Beoplay A6.  This works on my “DVD” Beo4 and on my older “AV” Beo4.  The various status are:

• If the A6 was on standby, A.TAPE turns on Deezer, A6 remains on volume zero, Deezer plays on BC ML/NL Powerlink speakers.  To get A6 to play, just touch its volume bar on the B&O app.

• If the A6 was playing Spotify, A.TAPE plays Deezer on A6 and BC ML/NL speakers.

• If the A6 was playing B&O Radio, A.TAPE plays Deezer on A6 and BC ML/NL speakers.

• If the A6 was playing N.MUSIC, CD, RADIO, etc. (legacy sources), A.TAPE plays Deezer on A6 and BC ML/NL speakers.

Perhaps this is widely known, but it is news to me.

This function is unlike JOIN, which plays locally whatever else is playing on the network; nor is it like the “O” button at the top of the Essence remote, which plays/switches audio sources at each keypress.

Are there other buttons on old hardware which call up other music sources from wireless hardware?

Carolpa
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 6
        • Total Posts 249

By pure accident I found if hit A.TAPE on my Beo4 remotes and the signal is received by Beolink Converter ML/NL, it activates Deezer on my Beoplay A6. This works on my “DVD” Beo4 and on my older “AV” Beo4. The various status are: • If the A6 was on standby, A.TAPE turns on Deezer, A6 remains on volume zero, Deezer plays on BC ML/NL Powerlink speakers. To get A6 to play, just touch its volume bar on the B&O app. • If the A6 was playing Spotify, A.TAPE plays Deezer on A6 and BC ML/NL speakers. • If the A6 was playing B&O Radio, A.TAPE plays Deezer on A6 and BC ML/NL speakers. • If the A6 was playing N.MUSIC, CD, RADIO, etc. (legacy sources), A.TAPE plays Deezer on A6 and BC ML/NL speakers. Perhaps this is widely known, but it is news to me. This function is unlike JOIN, which plays locally whatever else is playing on the network; nor is it like the “O” button at the top of the Essence remote, which plays/switches audio sources at each keypress. Are there other buttons on old hardware which call up other music sources from wireless hardware?

That’s not by accident!
        That’s no dedicated button of the Beo4!
        That’s how the IR was set in the BLC –  goto Configuration, IR mapping in the setup

XavierItzmann
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 22
          • Total Posts 153

Cool!  Thanks, Carolpa.  Maybe I’ll assign a button for B&O Radio!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoRemote Beo4 Dedicated Deezer button found

• You must be logged in to create new topics.