Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Ambiophonic 2.2.4

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Baz1972
    BRONZE Member

Hi all,

I have recently purchased an ambiophonic 2.2.4 unit and wanted to know if anyone knows how to set this up correctly or has a diagram or picture I could see. I have tried setting it up myself already but it doesn’t quite sound right.

thanks in advance

baz

matador
        • Paris France

Hi,

First you need to check you have a FULL ambio box: most of the ones I’ve seen are often missing the speakers plugs and have bare wires. Then

You have male/female plugs. you plug this into your amp speaker out and plug in the female part the main speakers. Given the electronics re not to aged and would need  a refresh, this how it works:

You have the speaker outs from the box where you plug the “ambio” speakers that should be placed on the sides (not behind). Refer to an ambio Beomaster owner’s guide like the 1001 for details on the ambio effect. It’s not a an obvious effect and, as far as I’ve experienced it, very depending on the source music.

The difference between the ambio and the ambio filtered (the one with the waves) was never obvious to me but I’m not good at audio subtleties.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.