Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound A new feature added to the Beosound Moment?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    beojeff
    BRONZE Member

I’ve just discovered something new. I’m not sure if B&O added this as a feature to the Moment or if it is purely by mistake. If it’s a mistake, though, it’s a welcome mistake. When setting up the speakers to use a TV’s speakers, the drop-down list used to only show Beovisions and TVs connected to Beosystems or NL/ML converters. However, the drop-down list is now showing ALL NL devices on the network! With the exception of the Theatre, unfortunately. I tried it with a Beosound 1 and found that selecting music on the Moment will indeed play on the Beosound 1. If I can find a good price on a Moment, I might add one to my kitchen to control the Beosound 2 that I have in the kitchen. This could also be useful for people who still want to use TuneIn.

beojeff
      BRONZE Member

I’ve pulled the trigger and now have a 3rd Moment on the way. I know there are a lot of Moment-haters, but I happen to like using it as a stationary device to search Deezer for music.

beojeff
        BRONZE Member

My third BeoSound Moment arrived today. I was able to integrate it with the BeoSound 2 in my kitchen — with the Moment thinking that the BeoSound 2 is a TV. The Moment controls the BS2 perfectly.

beoldn
          BRONZE Member

Thanks for this information. I recently got Beosound Moment and was able to link it with Essence this way. Now I’m able to use Essence’s remote and also Moment’s volume control.

I really like Moment and it has great features and design but it definitely needs Deezer to get best out of it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.