3200 wall bracket

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound 3200 wall bracket

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TomJ13
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 2

Hello everyone, I’ve got myself a wall bracket WB2500 Type 2052 for my beosound 3200, sadly to say I’m a little stumped on how to attach the system to the bracket. Any assistance greatly appreciated..

XavierItzmann
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 24
        • Total Posts 163

On my BS3000 I use the wall bracket that I bought for my BeoCenter 2300.  I wonder if your bracket is different from mine, which evidently remained the same across generations.

The bracket system comes with two metal handles that you screw into the BC2300/BS3000.  Meanwhile, there is a black plate which you attach to the wall.

Once this is done, there are hooks (on the plate I believe) which catch nicely on the handles.  Small slots into which the hooks slide prevent any slippage.  The sistem is held by pure gravity.

I still recall 26 years ago hanging my BC2300 from the wall and not being sure if I could let go.  It seemed the B&O could tip forward and crash to the ground!  But it is a secure system.

Let us know how it goes.

TomJ13
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 1
          • Total Posts 2

Hello there, thank you very much for your reply. I actually did manage to work everything out yesterday afternoon and subsequently the system is now wall mounted..

I also have a beosound Century cardinal red frets with all the original extras, so much simpler to wall mount.

Always nice to know that there are very good people here happily prepared to assist. Hopefully the picture has uploaded.IMG_20230824_152358044-scaled

XavierItzmann
          BRONZE Member
            • Topics Started 24
            • Total Posts 163

In two different homes of mine I ran the wires through the back of the wall, as you appear to have done.

That Lewis design is now over three decades long, but when mounted this way, I always felt, to this day, that I was looking at some Utopian future where devices are magical.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.