Home Forums General Discussion & Questions 1990’s-2000’s Price List

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Evan.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Max Bruce
    SILVER Member

I recall there used to be a few price lists for the B&O range from the 1990’s-2000’s but I cant find them on the forums anymore.

Would anyone happen to know where to find them? I’d be particularly interested to find some Australian ones.

Guy
        • Warwickshire, UK

These haven’t yet migrated over to the new site as far as I know.

The prices were only ever UK prices, but if you have a specific year/model in mind I should be able to find it for you.

Max Bruce
        SILVER Member

Thanks Guy, I was particularly interested to know what the original list price was for the Beovision 7-55 in 2010.

Guy
            • Warwickshire, UK

I can only find it in the 2011 document (BV7-55 not showing for 2010).  2011 prices follow:

BeoVision 7-55 Screen £10,290

BeoVision 7-55 Screen inc Blu-Ray Player £11,950

Motorised Floor Stand £1,275

Motorised Low Floor Stand £1,200

Flat Wall Bracket £230

Max Bruce
            SILVER Member

So about $35,000 AUD in 2024 money. I just bought one (in need of repair) for $200. I still can’t fathom how much they were when new!

Guy
                • Warwickshire, UK

So about $35,000 AUD in 2024 money. I just bought one (in need of repair) for $200. I still can’t fathom how much they were when new!

Yes the original prices were amazing!

(I did wonder if you were engaged in a ‘new for old’ insurance claim!! 😀)

Max Bruce
                SILVER Member

Haha, I wish! Frankly if a burglar could get it out of the house they deserve it!

Evan
                  GOLD Member
                    • San Francisco

I bought my MK1 BY7-55 in 2022 for 1250GBP, with high motorized floor stand and a BeoLab 10 and a Beo4 included. The dealer even included a 1 year guarantee. I’m pretty sure, at the time, it was one of the cheapest in the UK. Unbelievable value honestly. The depreciation is staggering!

In US money this is apparently $22,140…?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.