Reply To: Eclipse soundcenter as decoder for Beolab speakers and LG tv

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Eclipse soundcenter as decoder for Beolab speakers and LG tv Reply To: Eclipse soundcenter as decoder for Beolab speakers and LG tv

Ianc2
BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 1
    • Total Posts 26

I have read it is possible to add a later model 65” lg screen with different bracketry and modifying the eclipse aluminum slightly . i will look at mine this weekend for a reminder , but i believe only hdmi and 1 rj45 connect to the screen , so in theory it could be used with any size/brand screen . i have a spare Vizio tv i can try this with .

I looked , and yes entirely possible to do this .
    I think the thread ravsted linked to that replaces the old oled with a newer model is the best way to go . And what I will do should my panel ever develop problems .
    however if you are wall-mounted and do not need a motorized mount etc it can be a totally seperate system using a tv wall-mount to space the panel off the wall inline with the sound center .
    It will not look as good from the side though , should you have a doorway next to tv like I have .
    The thing I like most about the eclipse is its integrated look , it looks much better than a theater in that regard .
    I slso like that it has compartment on the back perfectly sized to integrate an Apple TV 4K .
    It will fit other older models , but new 4k is smaller and more efficient .
    I went a step further and ordered the correct length power and hdmi cables to make install better …