Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home › Forums › General Discussion & Questions › General Discussion & Questions › Added additional NL/ML converter to system – Part 1 › Reply To: Added additional NL/ML converter to system – Part 1

#125660
patcherley
GOLD Member

I don’t have any IR-eyes connected to the BLCs.

I tried ASLAVE and got this

and this for the IR mapping.

Nothing linked at all. I modified the TX mapping to what it should be from the other BLC and still nothing worked. So I reverted to VMASTER and all the NL sources could bplayed.

If I play a source  from the Core and then via the App change what the core is playing to a BM7000 source that then plays on the Overture, with the only drawback that it is then audible on the speaker attached to the Core. So I can achieve what I need via this workaround.

Thanks for you help.

 

Paul

Location: Hampshire

Favourite Product: Beolink 7000

My B&O Icons: