Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVision Beovision 7 with horizontal lines and color mistakes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    steve1977
    BRONZE Member

I hope this is not the end of my panel…

I have an ATV connected via HDMI to my BV7. Unfortunately, the screen now shows horizontal lines and some red blurrish colors. I can still see the UI, but very disturbing / cannot be used.

I tried different HDMI cables and also tried to connect another ATV. Both without success.

I was trying to use a different HDMI port at the BV7, but failed being able to configure it (I will need to try some more as this should be quite easy to do / test).

Any ideas from the community? Is this the end of the panel or still hope that I can fix it?

Tabloka
      GOLD Member

The easiest way to check if the problem is the BV7 itself or the SAMSUNG panel is to connect a external monitor e.g. to the Display 2 port (HDMI 2). The manual says:

‘Another possibility for fault finding is to connect an external monitor to either the
        HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 sockets. This will indicate whether the signal path is OK
        through the DVE module (PCB05).’

If the screen then is okay you can search the fault in the panel.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.