Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoGram Beogram 4000 and Beolab 5s

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    J0hnbarker
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 3
      • Total Posts 5

Hello everyone. Long time, no post!

I have a question about using my newly acquired Beogram 4000 in conjunction with my Beolab 5s. They are currently set up in a single room along with my Beovision 10 and Beosound 9000 as per the bottom picture in the image below:

Bilde 59

To clairfy, that means the Beosound 9000 is connected to the Beovision 10 by a Masterlink cable, and the Beosound 9000 is connected to the first Lab 5 by the s/pdif digital cable. The Lab 5s are connected together by daisy chain with a second s/pdif digital cable.

There is a powerlink cable from the Beovision 10 to each Lab 5.

The Beosound 9000 is in option 0

The Beovision 10 is in option 2

The Lab 5s are in option 0

My question is, why can’t I hear a radio source or be able to use by Beogram 4000 via the aux input with this setup? I have a pre-amp and all the cabling from Steve but I can’t figure out why the only audio output from the Beosound 9000 is the CD. It’s all connected up as per the instructions, so I had assumed the non-digital audio signal would get sent via the ML to the Beovision, then on to the Lab 5s by the powerlink cables from the Beovision itself.

Can anyone help please? I have discussed with Steve but it’s still unresolved.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoGram Beogram 4000 and Beolab 5s

• You must be logged in to create new topics.