Connecting Active BeoLab Speakers to Speaker 1 Output (BM3300 & BL6000)

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLab Connecting Active BeoLab Speakers to Speaker 1 Output (BM3300 & BL6000)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lvdb
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 2

Hi all,

I would like to connect my BeoMaster 3300 to a set of active BeoLab 6000 speakers. The BeoMaster doesn’t have a PowerLink output, only Speaker 1 and Speaker 2.

Ive been researching a bit and in some occasions I read that you can connect active speakers to the Speaker 1 or 2 output. Anyone who can clarify this topic? And if this isn’t possible. Would a MCL2AV help?

Guy
        • Warwickshire, UK
        • Topics Started 14
        • Total Posts 1,238

Anyone who can clarify this topic?

Wait until Steve at Sounds Heavenly’s site (sponsor at foot of page) is open and I think he can help – from memory he supplies attenuated cables for just that purpose.

Would a MCL2AV help?

MCL2AV is designed for a link room and would be conected to the BM3300 Spkr 2 sockets. You could connect Beolabs to it’s Powerlink sockets in a link room. If you tired to use an MCL2AV in the same room as the BM3300 you would not be able to control volume fully via the front panel. Better to use a solution from Steve to attenuate the spkr 1 socket output.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLab Connecting Active BeoLab Speakers to Speaker 1 Output (BM3300 & BL6000)

• You must be logged in to create new topics.