Home Forums BeoWorld around the world! Français Beogram 1203 : relay makes ugly noise and works bad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    guigui37
    BRONZE Member

Hello,

I have a Beogram 1203… at starting (pressing the button) the relay makes an ugly noise… if i press a long time the button then the engine finally will start.

The orange part in the middle of this picture :

https://www.audiovintage.fr/leforum/viewtopic.php?t=4933&start=20

Do you think it’s a problem with the realy OR with the capacitor or other small electronic stuff that are soldered on the relay ?

Thanks for your help.

Je peux aussi écrire Francais 🙂 … c’est juste pour être plus éligible à plus de réponse mon anglais à la de Funès.

Bises à tous les fans BEO :o)

guigui37
      BRONZE Member

Does anyone know the value and the type of the capacitor inside the relay housing on a 1203 (or 3000 or 1202 or 1201 or 1200 or 2000 type 5240) ?

Quelqu’un connaitrait il la valeur et le type du condensateur se trouvant dans le boitier du relais d’une 1203 (ou 3000 ou 1202 ou 1201 ou 1200 ou 2000 type 5240) ?

Merci 🙂

Denisc
        FOUNDER Member

Hi, send a mail at the Beoworld member Dillen , i think , he can answer you.

guigui37
          BRONZE Member

Thanks you so much 🙂

jerome_nk
            BRONZE Member

Hi !

Did you get an answer ?

I’m facing the same issue on my 1203. 🙂

Dillen

If the relay is chattering, it could be the diode inside the housing has shorted.
                I have seen this happen a couple of times.

All fine inside the relay housing? – Check the adjustment and position of arms and levers
                and that the small wire spring on one of the relay box arms is still present.

Martin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.