Home Forums General Discussion & Questions New products for 2023/24

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    roundhead
    BRONZE Member

Any news or strong rumours of new products for coming coming months?

matteventu
      BRONZE Member

New pair of headphones. Two pairs of earphones. Two pair of Cisco-branded devices.

Not sure about speakers 🙂

NQVHNWI
        FOUNDER Member

I believe there will be a Beolink product.

I would speculate that a black box device will either convert a multichannel audio output from a HDMI output and either re-broadcasts /output that signal as individual channels on different WISA (or wireless PL) frequencies such that B&O devices that are WISA-enabled Beosounds (and not Beolabs) can be used as satellite speakers in a surround setup. This could enable products like the Balance to act in a surround setup.

An alternative view is based on the same principle, the Beolink product “beams” a source signal to all Mozart products simultaneously (rather than internally from the Beosound/source) to enable around the house synchronisation of sound (B&O have struggled to implement this via tuning of the Mozart firmware?

Millemissen
          BRONZE Member
            • Flensborg————Danmark

@Mr10%

convert a multichannel audio output from a HDMI output
            Which B&O product has a HDMI output?

“…that B&O devices that are WISA-enabled Beosounds (and not Beolabs)….
            There are no WiSA-enabled Beosounds.

MM

Steph
            BRONZE Member

A5

Hiort
              BRONZE Member

A5

This A6 version looks awesome!

NQVHNWI
                FOUNDER Member

@Mr10% “convert a multichannel audio output from a HDMI output” Which B&O product has a HDMI output? “…that B&O devices that are WISA-enabled Beosounds (and not Beolabs)….” There are no WiSA-enabled Beosounds. MM

Maybe Im missing something? But I mean those funny-shaped holes on the back of the Stage?

Plug potential Beolink product into a Stage HDMI (or the panel)……..which then (potentially) transmits to multiple Beosound Balance or Edge etc….as separate surround channels (rather than a combined single-source channel ).

The same principle also applies if you make this potential link product connect to a “Master” BeoSound and let it transmit say Radio or DNLA file to other non-integratable Beosound products. This would over-come the sync/latency issues of multiple round-the-house Beosounds all not syncing together as we have it now.

…..oh and for the pedantic, maybe not WISA or wireless Powerlink but some sort of low-latency transmission to these non-integratable products? Please work with me on the principle/concept and not the minutiae of the detail for as yet an imaginary/unconfirmed product . thankyou

Themanthemyth
                  BRONZE Member

I really hope you are right Mr10Percent. I know a lot of Stage-owners who really love their product just have that “small” wish that they could connect some surround speakers or subwoofer to the system. I really hope that B&O listens to the wishes of the customers. Like you said it could be a transmitter only for Beosound products. I am sure that this would increase the sales of Beosound products by a lot & not hinder the sales of the Beolab products.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.