Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVision Mx6000 and active speakers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kurisu62
    BRONZE Member

Hello everybody,  nice to meet you ! I‘ve just acquired a mx6000 passive speakers CRT and was wondering if by using a power link to rca adaptator i could use non-b&o active speakers 😉 i’m using it for my retrogaming setup. I’m new in beoworld and would be happy to be helped 😉 have a good day !

Madskp
      GOLD Member
        • Denmark

That should work fine. The powerlink connectors do have both left and right speaker channels in both connectors, as well as a 5V trigger signal and data signals for display,  for the Beolab Active speakers. But with an adapter to RCA with just te sound signals you should be just fine

Kurisu62
        BRONZE Member

Thank you very much for your answer ! I was planning on using monitoring active speakers but if there are «affordable » beolab retro active speakers, please give me suggestions 🙂 have a good day !

Madskp
          GOLD Member
            • Denmark

Hello again. I don’t have much experience with the different B&O active speakers, but most of them should work with your TV. Im sure some other members here can give you some advice regarding that, but you might want to create a new topic with that as a question to get the right people to answer

Die_Bogener
            BRONZE Member

MX6000?

On the MX stand?

Maybe the Playstation under the MX in a shelf?

Then a pair of BL6000 will do a great job.

It is important, that the hight of the picture tube meets the output of the loudspeaker.

It is disturbing, when the picture and the sound come from different locations, especially when the hight does not fit together or is to far away.

MX on a stand, BL6000 left/right to it. Lot of fun. 🙂

The MX6000 can program the internal and external speakers as something like a sound stage. The stereo signal becomes wider and the effect is, that you can locate objects by hearing the position and not only by seeing them on the screen. It’s much more realistic.

Kurisu62
              BRONZE Member

Very interesting indeed ! I’ve just found beolab 6000 speakers for 200 euro, 20 miles from my home ? hope il be able to try it soon ? Thank you for your good advices !!

Kurisu62
                BRONZE Member

Hi everybody ! I have just Brought back home my beolab 6000 but they were sold without powerlink cables. Should i buy mk2 or mk3 to connect it on a mx6000 ? I’ m really sorry, i’m still a newbie into beoworld ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.