Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLab lab 28 and theatre

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    355f
    BRONZE Member

When listening to music I have the lab28 set to ‘wide mode’ and use
      the tone wheel to adjust the sound; however, on checking the app with
      the lab 28 ( instead of theatre) indeed it shows its in social mode- so the DSP is different.

I can change this in the app to Optimum, which then moves the slats to
      ‘narrow’ if i touch any button in the remote ( even volume change)
      the speakers revert back to ‘wide social’- the sound is totally different;

why didnt B&O allow a  ‘wide and optimum together when selecting ‘preset 1 or 2’

Dissapointing that after one year B&O still hasnt improved the experience and frustrating that its not giving its best

xthx
      BRONZE Member

When listening to music I have the lab28 set to ‘wide mode’ and use the tone wheel to adjust the sound; however, on checking the app with the lab 28 ( instead of theatre) indeed it shows its in social mode- so the DSP is different. I can change this in the app to Optimum, which then moves the slats to ‘narrow’ if i touch any button in the remote ( even volume change) the speakers revert back to ‘wide social’- the sound is totally different; why didnt B&O allow a ‘wide and optimum together when selecting ‘preset 1 or 2’ Dissapointing that after one year B&O still hasnt improved the experience and frustrating that its not giving its best

Hi 355f!

I figured I would chime in to see if I could help. I created another sound profile on my lab 28s that I named optimum wide, I then set that to preset one with the Theatre so that when I am using the Theatre they are always in wide mode but they dont default to social. I hope that helps 🙂

xthx

355f
        BRONZE Member

Thank you that is useful to know  are you able to tell me the steps i need to go through to do that,  its just this set up has been a little temerpmental and i dont want any more problems!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.