Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Front panel not opening on Beomaster 5000

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoMaster Front panel not opening on Beomaster 5000

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JMK
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 5

Hi

I recentley bought a Beomaster 5000, but the push to open front panel can’t open. The solenoid is clicking but the latch doesn’t open. If I “help” the latch a bit and pushes it with a plastic rod it will open (see the picture). The solonoid closes completely but it seems as if the latch doesn’t move far enough to the right. What can the problem be?

Thanks in advance

Jens

billbriscoe
      GOLD Member
        • Topics Started 0
        • Total Posts 24

I had the same problem many years ago. I think I loosened the phillips head screw that holds the solenoid panel to the chassis and moved the assembly to the right a little but I can’t be sure.

Here is a link to a good description of problem solving the door issue:
        https://beolover.blogspot.com/2021/12/beomaster-5000-type-2323-solving.html

You should be careful opening the door after all these years. The flexible cable that connects the circuits from the panel to the main system breaks over time and then you have big problem.

Good luck,.

Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoMaster Front panel not opening on Beomaster 5000

• You must be logged in to create new topics.