Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vikinger
    BRONZE Member

Could the front page show whether new posts have been made to the individual product forums?

I find that I am missing reading a lot of posts simply because I don’t know they are there!

Graham

Madskp
      GOLD Member
        • Denmark

I was also a little confused about this at first, but there are some ways to achive this.

On the forum front page there is a thing called fresh topics

In the little forum drop down menu you can choose: Forum view -> Fresh topics

Or you can just use this direct link

https://forum.beoworld.org/forums/view/topics-freshness/

Hope this helps

XavierItzmann
        BRONZE Member

Mads, yes, that’s the only way I “browse” the current forum: looking at fresh.

However, I was pulling menu (forums) and then menu (fresh) and had failed to realize there was a straightforward url, which you posted above!

Bookmarked and from now on my direct entry point to the site.  Much appreciated!

Millemissen
          BRONZE Member
            • Flensborg————Danmark

I too prefer looking at ‘fresh’.

However, (at least in my case/iPad, Safari) it takes several klicks to get there, when you have been deep into reading a thread.

I see the workaround with the direct UR, but that (again on my iPad) would mean opening yet another  tab or leaving the browser to look up and copy that URL for inserting it in rhe current open tab.

Previously there were direct links to ‘fresh’, ‘starting new topic’ and a couple more at the top of whatever page, you were into. Maybe it would be possible to have that again somehow. That would make it easier to browse for threads and starting new topics.

N.B.   I am aware that things might look different using another browser or on a pc etc. I am just describing what I experience on my iPad…..maybe I am the only one using an iPad 😉

MM

Multicare
            GOLD Member
              • Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

Hi,

I will look at adding something more to the home page, I know the current boxes only give a snippet of information.

In the interim, I have added the dropdown and search at the top of every page. I hope this helps.

Also moved topic to BeoWorld Feature / Problem

UPDATE – I have added another latest activity box with the last 20 most recent topics. 

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Multicare.

Multicare Electronics - Bang & Olufsen classic service centre.
              Repairs and refurbishment to both old and new.
              multicare.org.uk

hcraig244
              SILVER Member

I’m struggling to access the product manuals….is there an issue?

Multicare
                GOLD Member
                  • Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

struggling to access the product manuals

I dont think there is an issue, which one are you having trouble with and what is the issues being seen?

Multicare Electronics - Bang & Olufsen classic service centre.
                  Repairs and refurbishment to both old and new.
                  multicare.org.uk

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.