Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVision Eclipse Stand not responding

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    BRONZE Member

Hi,

I have a Beovision Eclipse 1gen, and it have worked perfectly until two days ago. I turned the TV to my favourite position with the stand, and then the tv suddenly went black and turned on again.

After this, the stand has stopped working.

If I unplug the stand from the Soundcenter, it works one time, and then disappears from both the beoremote and inside the meny on the tv. I have also tried to reboot the tv and unplugged it for a while with no result.

Any idea what’s wrong? Can it be a new software that have made the stand gone wrong?

/Robert

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Robert.
      Multicare
      GOLD Member
        • Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

When the stand stops working, can you still see the stand listed on the menu? Settings -> Sound & BeoLink

Have a look at the system voltages, are there any showing red? Settings -> Sound & BeoLink -> Service -> voltages (I think thats where it is)

Multicare Electronics - Bang & Olufsen classic service centre.
        Repairs and refurbishment to both old and new.
        multicare.org.uk

Robert
        BRONZE Member

The stand is missing from the menu (setting -> Sound & Beolink)

I havent checked the voltages, will do that later today!

Thanks!

/Robert

Robert
          BRONZE Member

Hi,

I checked the voltages yesterday, (Settings -> Sound & BeoLink -> Service -> voltages ), and it looked okay – no red numbers.

The stand is still missing from the Beoremote, the App and inside the menu (setting -> Sound & Beolink)

Tried to unplug the stand from the soundcenter one more time yesterday, and then it works for some time, but wont wake up after one hour or so…

/Robert

Multicare
            GOLD Member
              • Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

Thanks

It is possible that the gearbox is failing, I would recommend sending the log files and reaching out to product support. They will look further into the log files and advise.

Multicare Electronics - Bang & Olufsen classic service centre.
              Repairs and refurbishment to both old and new.
              multicare.org.uk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.