Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoMaster Connecting Beomaster 5500 with Beolab 6002s

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Aske
    BRONZE Member

Hi all,

I recently got ahold of some BeoLab 6002 speakers to hook up to my Beomaster 5500 (1989/1990 model). I’m running the Powerlink cables from one speaker through the other, so I only have one 7-pin DIN connector to the Beomaster.

From what I’ve understood so far, I need a DIN-to-Phono adapter, and then to connect the two Phono jacks to the ‘Pre-Amp’ output on the Beomaster. Can anyone confirm if this is the correct way? I’m still a novice, and really want to avoid blowing out my speakers!

Homersaurus
      BRONZE Member

I would speak to Steve at Sounds Heavenly; he is very helpful regarding all sorts of connection cables.   He can be contacted on this site or on the Sounds Heavenly website where cables for a variety of brands, including B&O, are available.

I can see your reasoning for a DIN to Phono adapter cable (as I have a 5500, but Beolab Pentas) – that type of cable is available from Steve.  He may be able to advise a better method though, so it would be worth messaging him.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.