Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoGram B&O videos for 2024

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Beoworlders,

I hope you don’t mind me asking, but I’m planning my B&O YouTube videos for the rest of the year and I wondered what B&O videos you would like to see? Maybe new or vintage product reviews, “how to” guides, interviews with key B&O people, B&O museum visits, or something different? Would you like more videos with MultiCare (the new owners of Beoworld)?

In case you haven’t seen it, here is a video I made with Mark from MultiCare showing how he refurbishes the Beogram 4000c turntables as part of B&O’s official Classics restoration programme:-

Please let me know what you think… Thanks in advance for your views!

Kind regards, Steve.

Ravsted
    BRONZE Member

Hi

Behind the scenes videos, please.

BOTF (Henrik) made some excellent videos where the designers and engineers showed how e.g. the Beovision Harmony were designed and engineered.

For me, that gave a much better understanding/justification of the ‘price tag’ of the product.

I think Henrik lost the possibility to continue his work after revealing quality issues with the Beoremote One and Halo… I’m just guessing.

But such videos would be great.

Tignum
      GOLD Member
        • Netherlands

Hi Steve, would it be an idea to explore how B&O has set up their support team, how they organized dealing with the different requests coming from their customers?

Regards, Johan

Thanks guys!

I don’t think the support team would be something that would work well on video, but there may be other “behind the scenes” areas of B&O that could be possible. I will give it some thought.

There is certainly some scope to show the work that has gone into some of B&O’s iconic designs, I will be covering this in a video in the coming weeks!

Kind regards, Steve.

seethroughyou
        BRONZE Member

Interview with the seniors at B&O to ask them where they are going in the coming years, what they think they did well and any regrets/mistakes they are learning from.

Thanks,

I have some interview videos on this very topic planned for early in the summer!

Kind regards, Steve.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.