Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLab BeoVision 4-103/BeoLab 10 problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Politician
    BRONZE Member

When I turned my TV on this evening (with the number of speakers preset to five for video and two for audio, as always) no sound was produced from my centre speaker (BeoLab 10). In the “sound” menu, the centre speaker is correctly shown as a BeoLab 10 under “Speaker Types” but under “Speaker Roles” the centre speaker (shown at the top) is greyed out.

Do you have any idea what is going on? I can watch TV with the number of speakers set to 4 (my BeoLab 90s and 50s, shown in “Speaker types” as Lab 5s due to the limitations of the BeoSystem 3), but it would be nice to have my centre speaker back.

Jakes
      SILVER Member

I have exactly the same problem. Happened just yesterday (19th Feb 2024). When this happened once previously I told the BL10 off the wall mounting and noted that the LED at the connection socket (where the Powerlink Cable and Mains Power plug into) was orange. This indicates the thermal protection circuit had kicked it. I simply powered off for 5 minutes and powered back on, all worked fine. This is what the service manual recommends.

This time however the LED remains RED i.e. in standby mode and not switching on.

Apparently there is an F1 Fuse that is the next step to check if this is blown. I am reluctant to play around with it myself, so will need to get in touch with a B&O Service Tech (few and far between in Melbourne Australia

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.