Home Forums For Sale & Wanted Private Sales Beomaster 6500, Beogram CD 7000, Beolink 1000, CD shelf – North London

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Alex Killpartrick
    BRONZE Member

Copied from my eBay posting:

Listing my Bang & Olufsen system. Has worked flawlessly for the past 17 years in a smoke free home. I’m not the first owner of these items so can’t tell you there past history, but they were bought separately around the same time in 2007 to make a CD player + amp combo.

The Beomaster 6500 amp is in overall in very very good condition minus a few small hazing marks on the top (typical with these as they’re often at the bottom of the stack – I’ve tried to photograph this as best as possible). Everything on the amp seems to work fine.

The Beogram CD7000 CD player is in good condition, but with a few small scratches on the top surface (see pictures). I don’t normally notice these to be honest, so they’ve never caused me any problems. The transport bolts are still present underneath. Plays every CD I’ve thrown at it, and I think I’ve only heard it skip twice in the past 15 years. Uses the Philips TDA1541A DAC chip which has a distinctive musical sound.

Also included is a Beolink 1000 remote control. I may have some older spare remotes knocking around somewhere, if I can find them I’ll throw them in.

Lastly, selling this with a Bang & Olufsen A5 glass shelf. Great for storing CDs (albeit from a slightly different era of B&O).

Collection only from North London (Haringey, not far from Green Lanes). You’ll be welcome to test/hear everything working on collection. I have some boxes which can be used for transport.
      I’ll be selling this system ‘sold as seen’ due to the age.

More photos available in the dropbox link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/hsoalf752sc58e1m5k2bf/AGHk-oQ06mPmDoxrq58qNtE?rlkey=yxt9evzn6mfsp9fvpg4u29c2o&dl=0

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.