Home › Forums › Product Discussion & Questions › BeoMaster › Beomaster 2000 (29xx) stereo light reversed?
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 30 minutes ago by
Dillen.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
14 September 2026 at 05:44 #125547
pl212
SILVER MemberI recently re-capped my 1980s Beomaster 2000, with excellent results — but I notice the FM Stereo indicator seems to illuminate when in the static between channels, and turns off when I hit a strong station. No doubt I reversed a capacitor somewhere — before I check every single one, does anyone have a guess where to look first?
Location: Silicon Valley
My B&O Icons:
7 October 2026 at 16:52 #125781Dillen
ModeratorReplace trimmer 1R75.
Martin
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.




