Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLab Beolab 28 Price Increase

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Catrix
    BRONZE Member

Am I right in thinking the 28’s have increased in price again? I was after the oak with natural aluminium and I seem to remember them being £10.5K or something around that when new. Then sometime last year or maybe the year before they went up to roughly £12.7k. Now when I am just about to pull the trigger I go and look and they seem to be £13.9k.

Is that right – have they recently increased in price again? I’m sure they have but I’m just kicking myself for not going for them a couple of months ago….

Severed_hand_of_skywalker
      BRONZE Member
        • Toronto, Canada

Either way talk to your dealer and I’m sure you’ll get them for the previous price.

Sandyb
        BRONZE Member

Yes, your numbers are more or less correct.

UK launch price (28s with oak) was 10,750 – thats now 13,950.

Cost inflation on the one hand, B&O’s increasing focus on super high net worth individuals on the other hand.

Is what it is I guess.

Recent form would suggest further increases to come (my guess, no advanced knowledge on my part).

AdamS
          GOLD Member

Everything’s going up, sadly. Have you seen the price of Beolab 90s recently?!”

Catrix
            BRONZE Member

£15,700 now. What is going on?

DT79
              BRONZE Member
                it’s just getting silly now.

£15,700 now. What is going on?

trackbeo
                Blocked

Just buy three (3) pairs of KEF LS60 and one (1) KEF KC92.  But close your eyes when you listen.  Or anytime you enter any of the three (3) rooms, for that matter.

But seriously, the answer to your actual question is at: https://beoworld.org/forums/topic/vhnwi/ or any of @Sandyb’s posts on B&O’s quarterly financial reports, e.g. most recently: https://beoworld.org/forums/topic/bo-releases-preliminary-q3-numbers-and-adjusts-revenue-outlook/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.