Home Forums For Sale & Wanted Private Sales Beocentre 7700 (with MMC) for sale in North London

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Alex Killpartrick
    BRONZE Member

Copying + pasting my eBay posting here:

This unit has belonged to one owner since new (a family member who I am selling for). It’s been in a smoke free home, very light use and barely moved around.

Everything seems to work fine. The turntable works at both speeds, plays LPs fine and sounds good. The MMC4 also seems to be in great shape. The cassette deck and radio functions also work absolutely fine.

Overall I’d say this is in very good shape visually.

A few notes:
      – No remote control unfortunately, that seems to have been lost a long time ago.
      – The turntable lid adhesive has slightly come away from the frame underneath. I think it’s been glued at some point in the past, not sure. Either way I’m attaching a picture so you can see exactly what I mean. Should only take moments to restore.
      – The wire connecting the antenna to the unit itself could do with some attention. Again, a very easy fix.
      – One slight mark on the right-side of the turntable lid. See pictures. It’s not that obvious.

Collection only from North London (Haringey, not far from Green Lanes). You’ll be welcome to test it/hear everything working on collection.
      I’ll be selling this ‘sold as seen’ due to the age.

I’ve attached some pictures here, but more photos available on my dropbox here:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e3fxwrdn4vpthhurhiva5/APU0J5eGqGhngkcnnEw7z14?rlkey=pjbhrktipst7xtgilvxmrqbb4&dl=0

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.