Beocenter 6 23 software upgrade?

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoCenter Beocenter 6 23 software upgrade?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Madskp
    GOLD Member
      • Denmark
      • Topics Started 35
      • Total Posts 837

Space constraints. From 26″ to 23″ – that must be a tiny space. Sorry for the off-topic answer. Couldn’t help it.

Yes it sounds weird I know, but here the 23″ is placed. The 26″ would be crammed in between the window and the angled wall

IMG_9728

Since these TVs are worth 0 now a days… It might be easier and cheeper just to get another Beovision 6-22 or Beocenter 6-23 …

Thats true. Not many available on local adds at the moment though, but I might keep looking.

If anyone else have insights regarding the updates I am still interested to hear about it

Ravsted
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 2
        • Total Posts 78

Beo-museum ?

According to service manual of BC6-23 MK1 type 9212-9218:

Softwareprogrammering
        – Programmet M2
        – STB-C-tabeller
        NB: Anden software end ovennævnte kan opdateres ved at udskifte EEPROM’erne
        i hovedmikrocomputerens modul 6.

Madskp
        GOLD Member
          • Denmark
          • Topics Started 35
          • Total Posts 837
          Beo-museum

Something like that 🙂 my little limited space for toying with those beatifull things.

According to service manual of BC6-23 MK1 type 9212-9218: Softwareprogrammering – Programmet M2 – STB-C-tabeller NB: Anden software end ovennævnte kan opdateres ved at udskifte EEPROM’erne i hovedmikrocomputerens modul 6.

Doesn’t say much about functionality though. I wonder what the program M2 is?

Madskp
          GOLD Member
            • Denmark
            • Topics Started 35
            • Total Posts 837

Because of space constraints I have now bought a BC6-23 to replace a BC6-26.

But I might not have done enough research beforehand as the BC6-23 does not have the ability to assign other sources than “PC” to the DVI connector and also no possibilities for PUC for the DVI connection. This is functionality I have on my BC6-26 and would like to have it for the BC6-23 also to be able to integrate an Apple TV.

The BC6-23 is a type 9212, with software 8.6

My question is: Is it possible to update the software for this type number to gain the functionality described above?

Looking at some older threads I can see that type numbers 9219-9226 should be able to get software 10.10A https://archivedforum.beoworld.org/forums/t/31193.aspx?PageIndex=1 But the thread has no information on the earlier type numbers.

I also found this thread https://archivedforum.beoworld.org/forums/t/11541.aspx where a HD upgrade kit is mentioned, but not sure if that is needed to get the functionality I am after.

Ravsted
            BRONZE Member
              • Topics Started 2
              • Total Posts 78

Space constraints.

From 26″ to 23″

? – that must be a tiny space. Sorry for the off-topic answer. Couldn’t help it.

Since these TVs are worth 0 now a days… It might be easier and cheeper just to get another Beovision 6-22 or Beocenter 6-23 … ?

pepps
              GOLD Member
                • Kent, UK
                • Topics Started 21
                • Total Posts 145

Lovely Beocave!

Madskp
                GOLD Member
                  • Denmark
                  • Topics Started 35
                  • Total Posts 837

Lovely Beocave!

Thanks ? though it is allready reorganised since the picture was taken to make space for more items ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoCenter Beocenter 6 23 software upgrade?

• You must be logged in to create new topics.