Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVision Avant 55 motorised floor stand

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JPurvis
    BRONZE Member

Hi, my Avant 55 with motorist floor stand has recently stopped working properly. The screen and floor stand rotation only rotates a few degrees then halts, with a motor sound for a short period and then stops altogether. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue. Many thanks in advance.

JPurvis
      BRONZE Member

Hi all, to compound things it is now only partially moving the screen on the yellow button, nothing on the <> button or green button! I don’t know if anyone has any experience of trying  a hard reboot or uninstall of the Avant to maybe include the floor stand to attempt a reset? Sorry if my issue is not too clear but just wondering if any had a similar experience. Many thanks!

jongsang Han
        GOLD Member

Hi.

I don’t usually post because I don’t speak English.
          But I will share my recent experience.

I had the same problem, so I removed the bottom cover and disassembled 2 motor parts.
          I found that the puller on the end of the motor was loose and came off easily.
          So I found that the motor rotates but the gear doesn’t.

I fixed the problem by using a small piece of cloth to hold the puller in place to engage the motor.

I don’t know if it’s the right way, but it works fine.

JPurvis
          BRONZE Member

Thanks very much for the reply. I did this and all the motors and pullies seem to be working OK and now it rotates the screen  on the yellow button in one direction only! It was why I was wondering whether there was a ‘reboot’ or ‘uninstall’ option through the  TV! Thanks for taking the time to comment and glad yours got working!

JPurvis
            BRONZE Member

Hi there, I wondered if you or anyone had an installation guide for the actual stand? I couldn’t find one online as I will try and just reassemble again. Many thanks again.

Alonso Zevnick
              BRONZE Member

Anyone interested in buying a floor stand for Avant 55 which works perfectly?  I can only ship it within the US.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.