Home Forums For Sale & Wanted Private Sales A pair of Beovox S45’s for sale – £185 (not including postage).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carl Langley
    BRONZE Member

I have owned these S45 (type 6302) speakers since new. They have been mothballed for many years in anticipation of using them again but I now accept this will not happen. Not least because I sold my Beolab 1700 amp and Beogram 2000 along with my Beovox 2702’s a couple of years ago. Since then I’ve intended to sell these S45’s but have not got around to it till now. I can’t remember if the cabinets are in Teak (which may have darkened over the years) or Rosewood (they look Rosewood to me). The speakers are in excellent condition and have not received any refurbishments. They were last tested a couple of years ago and sounded great. The rubber around the speakers are in good condition. I’m not a B&O expert but would happily try and address any questions you may have along with any additional photo requests. I am unable to demonstrate due to having nothing to connect the speakers to. Collection is preferred but postage within the UK is an option. I am located in Southampton (07907 829345). Sensible offers will be considered. Thank you.

• This topic was modified 23 hours ago by Carl Langley.
      • This topic was modified 22 hours, 53 minutes ago by Carl Langley.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Dillen

Rosewood it is.
        Teak is lighter and has a finer grain pattern.
        These speakers won’t ever degrade from foam rot, because no foam was used.
        They are excellent speakers.

Martin

Michael Brown
        BRONZE Member

HI ARE THESE 6302 OR 6312 MODELS THERE WILL BE A STICKER ON BACK

Carl Langley
          BRONZE Member

Hi Dillen, thank you for clarification on cabinet colour and absence of degradation.

Hi Michael, the labels state 6302. Photos attached.

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.