Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Beosound/Beomaster 5 with iTunes on pc Reply To: Beosound/Beomaster 5 with iTunes on pc

XavierItzmann
BRONZE Member

Non ricordo se si debba usare Beoconnect con il BM5. In ogni caso, non è obbligatorio e non l’ho mai usato.

iTunes non si connetterà mai al BM5. La procedura è la seguente: (1) si collega il PC via Ethernet o Wi-Fi al BM5. Una volta collegato, il BM5 appare come un “disco rigido” o “server” collegato al PC. È quindi possibile trascinare i brani dal disco del PC al BM5.

Provate con un brano che possedete o che avete rippato su iTunes, in modo che non sia “protetto”, cioè non abbia una gestione dei diritti digitali, ma sia semplicemente un file musicale aperto, ad esempio .MP3, .WAV o .AAC. Su iTunes, selezionate “mostra file” per quel brano e vi mostrerà dove si trova il brano sul disco. A questo punto è possibile trascinare il brano dal disco alla cartella “Musica” del BM5… e una copia verrà inserita nel BM5.

Buona fortuna!

INGLESE:

I cannot remember if one was supposed to use Beoconnect with the BM5.  In any event, it is not necessary, and I have never used it.

iTunes will never connect to the BM5.  The procedure is this: (1) you connect your PC via ethernet/Wi-Fi to the BM5.  Once you are connected, the BM5 appears as a “hard drive” or “server” connected to your PC.  You can then drag songs from your PC’s disk to the BM5.

Try with one song you own or have ripped yourself on iTunes, so that it is not “protected” —this means, it has no digital rights management; instead, it is simply a n open music file, such as .MP3, or .WAV, or .AAC, for example.  On iTunes, select “show file” for that song, and it will show where on your disk the song is.  You can then drag the song from your disk to the BM5 “Music” folder… and a copy will be made into the BM5.

Good luck!