Reply To: Finally got beolab 8s set up .

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLab Finally got beolab 8s set up . Reply To: Finally got beolab 8s set up .

Ianc2
BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 1
    • Total Posts 26

A quick update :
    They still look good & they still sound good .
    However , I messed them up !!!
    As mentioned earlier the rear surround sound will get part upgrade / part downgrade now the 8s are in place , and I temporarily placed the BL3s on the floor behind the sofa pointing up at an angle to bounce off the rear wall .
    They are sat on a roll of masking tape as the backs are round .
    I then went into the eclipse menu to add them ….

After FINALLY figuring a way to get the 3s to output sound , then playing with levels I was happy with the way the experiment was going and then went back to private ryan .
    A bullet that was supposed to enter the water from the right traveling left seemed odd , but I carried on for a few more minutes then rewinded .

The right BL8 had no sound !!!

I was done for the night , so made sure Bluetooth streaming was working on both and planned to revisit the following night .

I spent a night reading instructions , trying to figure out what the eclipse menu meant by speaker presets etc and tried again .
    Still no sound from that one 8 .
    This time I did not try Bluetooth at the end .

Next night I got in from work and she told me she tried to stream but it didn’t work .
    She paired her iPad , and it made the conformation sound but no music :/

I’ve not had time to revisit this , but I plan to do a factory reset tonight to get at least Bluetooth streaming working ….