Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Beoconnect Encore Reply To: Beoconnect Encore

Millemissen
BRONZE Member
    • Flensborg————Danmark

It essencially is a small box, that connects a ML product – in this case the BS9000c – to the USB-C port of a Mozart-based product – in this case the BL28’s – (and some sw).

It makes it possible to listen to and to control the sources of the 9000c – first of all the CD’s – with the Bang & Olufsen app/remote.

There is – apart from the mentioning on the website for the 9000c/28’s combo – little said from B&O about it….you get that in the package.

I (and others) would find it very strange, if this box would only be sold as part of the 200 piece 9000c/28 combo.

There are several use cases, where this could help integrating old ML Beosounds with e.g. the BS Theatre…….not just with the thousands of BS9000, that are still out there doing their job, but also…..

Please note!
    I have no further knowledge or insight – my thoughts are solely based on how it is described to work with the 9000c on the website.
    Untill now there is no user guide or alike for it in the Costumer Support section there.

My best advice would be to ask a dealer about it and if this will be available generally. This way we could let B&O know that we would like to buy it seperately.

I indeed, would like to have one ?

MM