Reply To: Beoport/Beoplayer

Home Forums Bang & Olufsen & Your Computer Bang & Olufsen / PC Beoport/Beoplayer Reply To: Beoport/Beoplayer

Guy
BRONZE Member
    • Warwickshire, UK
    • Topics Started 16
    • Total Posts 1,044

Can you confirm that there is still only one radio station per country shown?

As an experiment I just re-installed Beoplayer (including a registry clean up after the uninstall).

On initial re-installation there are no radio stations showing.  The registry entry ‘LastUpdate’ is blank and there is no ‘UserID’ nor ‘Server URL’.

When I ran that Registry Editor file it added the ‘UserID’ and ‘Server ID’, but the ‘LastUpdate’ value was still blank.

A few minutes later all the (>1000) radio station started to appear, and on checking the Registry the ‘LastUpdate’ field was again showing ‘2021-11-15’.

You could try manually adding an ‘IntervalForCheckingUpdate’.  Right click in the registry and  chose ‘New’ D WORD (32-bit) value.  Just name it ‘IntervalForCheckingUpdates’ and copy my Hex value of ’12c’.

(It goes without saying that you are editing your Registry at your own risk.  I always carry out Registry backups before playing around!)

EDIT:  I am pretty sure that the ‘IntervalForCheckingUpdates’ of 12c (300) corresponds to 300 seconds, hence it should check for updates every 5 minutes.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds