Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoCenter Beocenter 8000 tape deck clicking issue Reply To: Beocenter 8000 tape deck clicking issue

anthony elliot
BRONZE Member

Hi Guys, My apologies for using this thread, but don’t know where to turn (could you possibly point me in the right direction?)

I wonder if you could help. I recently bought a Beocord 7000 (plus Beomaster, Beogram CD etc etc) I was over the moon getting it (auction). I took a chance at the auction (cost a wee bit), anyway when I set it up the Beogram CD didn’t play, lucky for me it was just a head clean. When I got to the Beocord 7000, the head/transport did not move (I am gutted) anyway I was able to get access to the cassette unit (I am ok to a certain level of disassembly)  and can see that the “big belt” had failed. I wonder if you could help me… I have obviously got the unit out, but unsure how to go further t0 access the belts, also I do not know where to get the right belts and of suitable quality. I think I have the Bang & Olufsen Beocord 7000 Version 2 tape head (if that makes sense). I have attached photos. Any help would be appreciated or pointing me in the right direction.

Forgive me for using the thread, I am new to Beoworld site. I just love the look of the B&O system and really wanted them to be OK.

Sincerely Tony

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.