Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stuart50_1
    BRONZE Member

Hi any advise

I am decorating my living room and need to move my 55 inc eclipse any advice please before I damage it ?

Hiort
      BRONZE Member

No worries.

Carry the set by lifting holding the sound center and supporting by gently holding upper part for the screen. It’s a two person work.

Mbee
        BRONZE Member

I would worry a bit, as the screen is very fragile.

If you have a motorized stand : on the TV menu, select « transport mode » in the stand options.
          Remove the front panel first and put it in a safe place.
          Disconnect every cable, unscrew the screen part from the sound center, and never pinch the screen while moving it. Also, never put your hand higher than the top of the electronic box, because if you take it at a higher point, it will bend and break (tested, I can assure that it can break easily). It’s a two men job.
          Then the best is to put the panel in its original box with the polystyrene parts in their places.

for the sound center : just unscrew the extremity panels and place them in a safe place, as there are at the extremities, they can be easily scratched when moving.

Unscrew the sound center from its stand and place it in a box (quite heavy but one man can do that alone).

…and then have fun moving the motorized floor stand if you have one, that’s like the big discs at the gym ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.