Beoremote one buttons falling off

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoRemote Beoremote one buttons falling off

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    IA64
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 3
      • Total Posts 9

Hello guys, my Beovision TV was hardly used and has been idle for almost 2 years as I’m mostly travelling for work.

Today, I turned on the TV and started navigating the menu when suddenly the arrows button fall off… I tried to put it back in place but it keeps coming off. Then the volume +- button also fell then the buttons surrounding the arrows fell as well .

I have no idea what’s going on but the remote is like new, hardly used maybe 3-4 times and that’s it.

Anybody knows what’s going on?

Hiort
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 15
        • Total Posts 145

Never experienced….

Dont think you can fix that. You can buy the “electronics part” of the remote as a separate item from B&O. Then you can keep the metal part.

Hiort
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 15
          • Total Posts 145

Think price is around 180 euro.

IA64
          BRONZE Member
            • Topics Started 3
            • Total Posts 9

OK but what’s holding the key in its place? I must be missing something because yesterday the arrow and volume key weren’t attaching to the remote but now i have almost all the lower part that isn’t attaching anymore.

Once a key is out there’s no way it will attach to the remote again which is very unusual for such an expensive unit.

svendsen991
            BRONZE Member
              • Topics Started 0
              • Total Posts 24

It should be attached with some pretty strong adhesive if I remember correctly.
              I never experienced it as well.
              Was the remote stored/placed directly in the sun or got exposed to high temperatures in some way?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoRemote Beoremote one buttons falling off

• You must be logged in to create new topics.