Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Emerge Issue – B&O Took Care of me!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John
    BRONZE Member

B&O is the best!

I wrote a few weeks back about getting an Emerge (I already have one but wanted a stereo pair) and it arrived DOA.  Because I used a gift card as part of my payment and I would not get that money back, I had to go the warranty route.  The repair place has had my emerge for over 6 weeks now.  They are the worst place to deal with, period.  Every 7 days or so I would reach out to them for an update and got nothing but excuses. Well, out of the blue B&O called me today.  He explained that they wanted to take care of this and that I have waited long enough and will be sending me a new Emerge ASAP.

That speaks volumes about B&O!  YAY!  I cannot wait to get them set up as a stereo pair!

Valve1
      GOLD Member

Thanks for sharing that piece of good news !

matteventu
        BRONZE Member

Just to make it clear, this is absolutely normal and it’s nothing out of the ordinary warranty process.

I’m genuinely happy you’ve had a nice experience and now you can enjoy the Emerge stereo pair, but let’s not make it sound they bent backwards to serve you 🙂

It’s actually quite “odd” (not to say “pathetic”) that the “repair place” (that is?) kept the Emerge for 6 week without repairing it, given it’s assumed to be a modular product and hence very easy to repair.

Hiort
          BRONZE Member

I also only have good experience from B&O warranty. When I received my Beoplay EQs, one of the earbud batteries was not working. I sent them in to repair a Monday and got a new set later that week.

John
            BRONZE Member

I received my replacement Emerge on Saturday!  Stereo setup was a breeze.  I LOVE the sound!  I’m so glad this is finally behind me and I can enjoy my speakers.  I have them in the bedroom and I could stay in bed all day and listen to them!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.