Beomaster 2200 issues

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoMaster Beomaster 2200 issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Patryk
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 2

Hello!

I’m a B&O enthusiast new to this world that invested in a retro setup consisting of a Beogram 2200, Beovox 2600 loudspeakers and a Beomaster 2200 amplifier. The last mentioned appears to have some sort of issue I’m going to describe to the best of my technical ability and maybe someone more knowledgeable could provide some insight which I would be very grateful for.

After plugging it all together and playing a vinyl there is no sound from the speakers. When switching to phono on the beomaster the speakers do a “pop” sound, which I assume means they receive power. The amplifier’s lights are working and I also checked that the switches are on for the speakers. What could be the issue? More pictures in attachments. Thank You in advance for any help.

(Please let me know if this is a good category to put this post in as I’m new to the forum.)

connections 2

orava
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 5
        • Total Posts 23

Probably needs full recaping, it has a lot of Rhodenstein red capasitors witch are bad by now. Also I had connection problems with wire wrap matrix where modules were plugged in.

Patryk
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 1
          • Total Posts 2
          1. Hm, that sounds like a fix I can’t do myself. Does anyone ok the forum know any service in Copenhagen that could take a look at that?

We took it apart safely to check if any cables were snapped but we didn’t find anything.

orava
          BRONZE Member
            • Topics Started 5
            • Total Posts 23

They dont need to be snapped or loose, bad connection surface is all it needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoMaster Beomaster 2200 issues

• You must be logged in to create new topics.