BL3 on table stands pls help

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions BL3 on table stands pls help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    libor
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 2

Hi Beofans,

would somebody with BL3’s on table stands be so kind and tell me the total height? I have quite a limited space under cabinet and would like to be sure that my BL3’s will fit after I buy  table stands, thanks.

Oh and how thick is the base plate? Is it more then 6 mm?

Tignum
        • Netherlands
        • Topics Started 17
        • Total Posts 270

Hi libor, welcome!

I do not have these speakers but found a pdf catalogue that says they are 32cm high:beolab 3

I trust they will need a bit of space around them to work correctly, that will for sure be written in the manual.

At the B&O website you can download an ‘.obj’ file of the BeoLab 3 that might give you the exact height of the base (using a CAD system).

Good luck, would be nice to see a photograph of the result in the ‘Flash your B&O’ thread!

Regards,

Johan

Tignum
          • Netherlands
          • Topics Started 17
          • Total Posts 270

The .obj file shows like this in my standard mac preview app (I cannot measure it there, sorry).beolab 3 obj

Rolf2
            • Germany
            • Topics Started 3
            • Total Posts 52

Hi libor,

I can confirm a total height of 32 cm as Johan has displayed. I have the BL 3 on table stands in our bookshelf. In my case, I was able to build the bookshelf around the speakers :-).

The round base plate is 6 mm thick and it stands on rubber feet which take appr. 0,5 – 1 mm in height (I cannot measure more accurate, sorry).

I hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Rolf

Millemissen
            BRONZE Member
              • Flensborg/Danmark
              • Topics Started 27
              • Total Posts 806

Hi libor.

If you have limited space/height there, why not go for the rubber stands instead?

Would also make it easier to point the speakers a bit up or down depending on what you’d need.

Please do not move these speakers too far back from the edge of the shelf/cabinet – the Acoustic Lenses need space for spreading the sound.

MM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds