Beosound 5 – Music list issue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    HPRAS
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 8

Hi,

Not sure if I have posted this correctly, if not I apologize in advance.

I am the new owner of a Beosound 5 system, and a very happy one I must say. But I have run in to two challenges as I have started to rip my music and listening to it on the BS5.

Challenge 1 is: I have ripped about 100 albums to a USB stick using Windows Media player and tagged them with Metadata and album cover in mp3tag. However, with the last 20 albums or so I now see that they all get categorized under “various” in the playlist where you chose music instead of the artist name. I am not sure what to do of this and haven’t found a solution online.

I am thinking maybe a software update could do the trick, but not sure completely.

However, that leads me to the second challenge: I cannot connect the BS5 to the internet. Is it true that it needs an additional B&O net device in order to go online? I have tried with a reguler ethernet cable to my router with no luck.

I hope you can help me out there and once again, I apologize if this has been placed incorrectly in the forum.

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds