Reply To: Connecting BS3000 to BS Core

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Connecting BS3000 to BS Core Reply To: Connecting BS3000 to BS Core

jjcox
    • Topics Started 4
    • Total Posts 20

Hi again,

I hope someone can help me out. I got the converter and bought a ML cable. So I should be all set. But I’m getting lost in configuring it all. While it should be pretty straight forward.

What I have is this:

BeoSound 3000 — [ML cable] — NL/ML converter — [UTP cable] — Switch —[UTP cable] —BeoSound Core — BeoLab 20

I’d like to be able to control it all via the B&O app and preferably also the Beo4.

But how should I set the BS3000 (option 0, 1 or 2), the NL/ML converter (A master, V master, AV master, slave, etc.) and maybe the Core?

I have managed to control the BS3000 through the B&O app (the CD starts spinning) but I don’t get any sound to the speakers (which are connected to the Core). So commands are issued to the BS3000. Commands are also coming back I think, because on the B&O app it shows the track number which is playing.

However, sound doesn’t seem to come back.

I do have the reference manual of the NL/ML converter, but I haven’t managed to find the right configuration yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Joeri

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds