Reply To: Universal Link Adapter

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLink Universal Link Adapter Reply To: Universal Link Adapter

Millemissen
BRONZE Member
    • Flensborg————Danmark
    • Topics Started 21
    • Total Posts 1,043

Hi, B3OHACK3R.

That’s seems indeed very cool and beautifully made. For once, the box is stylish and everything looks so professional, even the main board, for a personal “why not” project.
    Then just take Millmissen suspicions as a compliment!

Sure my comment can be read as a compliment!

However this seemed to good to be true and the remark that it was not intended to be a buyable product irritated me.
    Maybe because I am more the rational kind of guy…..if you make something like that, it must be useable (for more than one person = the maker).

Why not present this project (which seems to be a finished product) with some kind of calculation for selling costs/price, if so and so many people would be interested etc etc?
    That is something that I could relate to.

Another take would be to use your skills for a more modest product, like what matador describes.
    I guess there should be plenty of demand/plenty of interested users/buyers for something like that.

It is hard for me to say anything to the presented project….other than that it is cool!
    Lots of respect for that!

Personally I am satisfied with what can be done with my NL/ML Converter/s…..in the real world.

MM

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLink Universal Link Adapter Reply To: Universal Link Adapter

• You must be logged in to create new topics.