Reply To: Guidance on Masterlink system with 10 link rooms

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Guidance on Masterlink system with 10 link rooms Reply To: Guidance on Masterlink system with 10 link rooms

Madskp
GOLD Member
    • Denmark
    • Topics Started 52
    • Total Posts 623

It is in a working setup with BS5 as audiomaster and a beolink converter NL/ML as videomaster to get access to my Beovision Avant 55 MKI. All commands seem to work properly.

Then it sound odd that the Menu 0 0 Go command does not work.

How about Menu 0 2 Go (shows status of Masterlink)?

I removed it from the wall and the type plate shows sw: 2.0 Type No:1601.

When it was delivered with SW 2.0 it is most probable a MK1 version. To verify that further you can see if MCL is engraved in the metal beneath the 8 Pin DIN connector on the back. You can also check the serial number MK1 has serial numbers lower than 19343452

If you did not buy the BL3500 from new there is of course a slight chance that a former owner updated the software, but the only wa to confirm is the Menu 0 0 Go command

And BTW since it’s most likely a MK1 the key sequence is only with one press on Menu.

I would like to reroute the light commands from my BL3500 to my Beolink Gateway which is only working from sw version 3.3.

Can you tell where you have the info regarding the Light commands and software version from? Reason for asking is that in another thread https://beoworld.org/forums/topic/bl3500-and-the-mcl-pl-connector/page/3/#post-22047 I am trying to keep a list of software changes in the BL3500 and would like to get as much info as possible, and with sources if possible.

Thanks in advance