Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Search

  • Re: Essence won`t accept Spotify connect

    That's much more plausible @Ulrike, makes perfect sense really. Also good shout on information flow from B&O; it can't be impossible to push such notices into the B&O app, without using notifications. I am only an iOS user, so I don't know what the 'droid m.o. is for permitting alerts/notifications. On iOS you'd have to opt-in at app launch. And yes, you'd expect the information to be in the hands of dealers early on in the game, even if it's 'this is coming
    Posted to General Discussion & Questions (Forum) by mrCTE on Thu, Feb 22 2018
  • Re: Essence won`t accept Spotify connect

    Could this have something to do with the recent rumours that they are developing their own hardware, like the HomePod? http://variety.com/2018/digital/news/spotify-hardware-1202704960/ So looks like Airplay and Chromecast will be the principal workarounds for Spotify + B&O 'integration' going forwards.
    Posted to General Discussion & Questions (Forum) by mrCTE on Thu, Feb 22 2018
  • Re: SACD playback from bluray player on a BV - question?

    Mr MM, I understand. I've checked with the user manual on the Sony before, and it seems to convert the DSD to PCM at playable output via HDMI on my Beosystem 4 driven set. I suppose the proof in the pudding will be in the eating - I'll let you know how it goes. Manual here: http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/4588106111.pdf pp. 29
    Posted to General Discussion & Questions (Forum) by mrCTE on Tue, Feb 20 2018
  • Re: SACD playback from bluray player on a BV - question?

    MM, I’m considering the Sony UHP-H1; it’s around £300 and allows for SACD/DVD Audio playback via HDMI, which seems to fit your brief pretty well. https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/blu-ray-disc-players/uhp-h1#reviews_awards_v2_default :)
    Posted to General Discussion & Questions (Forum) by mrCTE on Tue, Feb 20 2018
  • Re: Beolab 2 and Beovision 14

    Magnus, I don't know if you've discovered the Technical Sound Guide yet, but it's definitely worth a read (essential I would say)..can be found here... https://www.bang-olufsen.com/~/mediaV3/Files/User-Guides/BeoVision-Horizon/Technical-Sound-Guide-1409.pdf I had a very similar issue when upgrading to a Beosystem 4 based system, and I was totally underwhelmed with bass - there was distinct lack of depth and warmth. It requires more tweaking and set up than 'the out of the box and
    Posted to General Discussion & Questions (Forum) by mrCTE on Tue, Feb 6 2018
  • Re: What's playing RIGHT NOW?

    Loud Places - Jamie XX https://g.co/kgs/6gS9G5
    Posted to Music & Film (Forum) by mrCTE on Fri, Dec 1 2017
  • Re: What's playing RIGHT NOW?

    Loud Places - Jamie XX https://g.co/kgs/6gS9G5
    Posted to Music & Film (Forum) by mrCTE on Fri, Dec 1 2017
  • Re: Beoremote app - Still alive?

    Hello Appear, I’m using BeoRemote app for V1/ BeoSystem 4, and it works 95% of the time, perfectly. For the other 5% it’s usually that the app can not connect to the TV. The B&O app works, but the functionality is ultra limited compared to the remote app. I rather hope they don’t retire it. I’m maybe guessing it’s an Android/BeoSystem compatibility headache?
    Posted to General Discussion & Questions (Forum) by mrCTE on Thu, Nov 30 2017
  • Re: Misleading Sales Part II

    [quote user="pauljrog"] The two mis-selling stories we have read recently are stores selling used equipment for brand new, thus charging full price, this, in my opinion is a disgraceful way to get as much money from customers as possible, knowing that most people don't know about the serial number/age connection, and the truth might only come out when the customer sells the equipment, sometimes many years down the line. [/quote] The resale issue a really good point pauljrog that I hadn't
    Posted to General Discussion & Questions (Forum) by mrCTE on Tue, Nov 21 2017
  • Re: Misleading Sales Part II

    [quote user="Chris Townsend"] I’ve just spoken to Shawbrooks who are the finance company in my case, and to say they aren’t impressed is an understatement. I’m being sent a “fraud pack”, so I’ll let you all know. [/quote] Chris, if I were the dealer involved in your case, I'd be getting pretty nervous at this stage. If it is found they have knowingly committed fraud, they will find it very hard to get FCA authorisation to act as credit broker for
    Posted to General Discussion & Questions (Forum) by mrCTE on Tue, Nov 21 2017
Page 5 of 6 (54 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > | More Search Options
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL