Report Problems with the Site Here

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Carolpa
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 3
    • Total Posts 41

my submitted reply to the post “Connect Mac Mini via network to Beolab 28s”of Thought Police from April 5, 2022 at 8:39 pm has until now not appeared on the forum.

Guy
    • Warwickshire, UK
    • Topics Started 4
    • Total Posts 190

Hi Keith,

Just an observation:  When I post and include a photo or a ‘quote’ then my post seems to take a while to appear .  Not sure if it the quote or photo causing problems?

Most recently happened as I tried to post a long reply in the Beo4 thread.

Keith Saunders
    Administrator
    • Hampshire, England
    • Topics Started 13
    • Total Posts 101

Hi Keith, Just an observation: When I post and include a photo or a ‘quote’ then my post seems to take a while to appear . Not sure if it the quote or photo causing problems? Most recently happened as I tried to post a long reply in the Beo4 thread.

If there is more than one link or an image it is usually marked as “Pending” review.

Keith..

Guy
    • Warwickshire, UK
    • Topics Started 4
    • Total Posts 190

Thanks Keith.  It just appeared, but then I made a minor edit and it disappeared again!

Keith Saunders
    Administrator
    • Hampshire, England
    • Topics Started 13
    • Total Posts 101

Thanks Keith. It just appeared, but then I made a minor edit and it disappeared again!

I am looking at making some changes to the moderation which requires code changes..

Keith..

JeffConlan
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 1
    • Total Posts 2

Hi I get the following error when tryimg to post to a forum

win 10 chrome

Warning: Undefined variable $non_english_arr in /homepages/17/d531871193/htdocs/clickandbuilds/BeoworldForum/wp-content/plugins/moderation-tools-for-bbpress/incs/moderation.php on line 111
    TypeError thrown
    count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given

Keith Saunders
    Administrator
    • Hampshire, England
    • Topics Started 13
    • Total Posts 101

Hi I get the following error when tryimg to post to a forum win 10 chrome Warning: Undefined variable $non_english_arr in /homepages/17/d531871193/htdocs/clickandbuilds/BeoworldForum/wp-content/plugins/moderation-tools-for-bbpress/incs/moderation.php on line 111 TypeError thrown count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given

Jeff,

Please see my PM to you.

I have disabled the checking of non-English characters, so please try again.

Keith

EdwardDibella
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 0
    • Total Posts 1

Try out the image drag-n-drop into a post..

Keith Saunders
    Administrator
    • Hampshire, England
    • Topics Started 13
    • Total Posts 101

Try out the image drag-n-drop into a post..

I did not see your image. Did you press the “Insert Image” button in the menu before you did the drag-n-dropdrop

Vinlyfrontier57
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 2
    • Total Posts 10

I’m trying to upgrade my membership from bronze (existing) to silver.  But when I submit the application form, I get an ‘internal server error’ message.  Do I need to create a new user name and password, or is there something else I need to know?

Thanks.

Keith Saunders
    Administrator
    • Hampshire, England
    • Topics Started 13
    • Total Posts 101

I’m trying to upgrade my membership from bronze (existing) to silver. But when I submit the application form, I get an ‘internal server error’ message. Do I need to create a new user name and password, or is there something else I need to know? Thanks.

No, you don’t need to register as a new user.

I will check the site and get back to you..

matador
    • Paris France
    • Topics Started 19
    • Total Posts 169

Hi,

Unable to post since this morning: error throw or something like that.

Keith Saunders
    Administrator
    • Hampshire, England
    • Topics Started 13
    • Total Posts 101

Hi,

Unable to post since this morning: error throw or something like that.

As you posted here I guess you can post.

However you did a post last night with links in it which automatically went to moderation. You then posted the same thing again twice which also went to moderation.

I approved one of the post and deleted the other two duplicated posts which may have caused a problem.

I think you may have a problem on just this one thread, please confirm?

Keith
    From a BA flight over the Atlantic

matador
    • Paris France
    • Topics Started 19
    • Total Posts 169

Hi Keith “over the Atlantic”!

Yes I posted two links this morning and I got an error.

Thinking the error was because I didnt actually type any text and just add links, I posted it again with “Hi” and “Regards”. Sorry for the cleanup you needed to do.

Now I’m trying to post an extensive post made of text and pictures about the foam replacement of Beolab 8000. Learned from the past and the post is saved in some local  text processing software so not a problem.

If you can see the post and can allow it, right. If not and you have any clue of what I’m doing wrong, please tell me.

Just this, what I get was a blank page like 404 error or timeout or something, I mean not an error message that looks like coming from the administration but more from the system.
    In the past we had a formatted message that told us “your post went into moderation…”
    But it was blue and laid out like it was a decision from the moderators. Not there and that was confusing.

But it can wait until you land, go home, do your things and have time to sort this…

Thank you Keith.

Keith Saunders
    Administrator
    • Hampshire, England
    • Topics Started 13
    • Total Posts 101

Hi Keith “over the Atlantic”!

Yes I posted two links this morning and I got an error.

Thinking the error was because I didnt actually type any text and just add links, I posted it again with “Hi” and “Regards”. Sorry for the cleanup you needed to do.

Now I’m trying to post an extensive post made of text and pictures about the foam replacement of Beolab 8000. Learned from the past and the post is saved in some local text processing software so not a problem.

If you can see the post and can allow it, right. If not and you have any clue of what I’m doing wrong, please tell me.

Just this, what I get was a blank page like 404 error or timeout or something, I mean not an error message that looks like coming from the administration but more from the system.
    In the past we had a formatted message that told us “your post went into moderation…”
    But it was blue and laid out like it was a decision from the moderators. Not there and that was confusing.

But it can wait until you land, go home, do your things and have time to sort this…

Thank you Keith.

No problem, I will not be back home for 10 days.

I approved your latest post which appears fine, please confirm?

Keith..

matador
    • Paris France
    • Topics Started 19
    • Total Posts 169

I can see it as I posted it.

Thank you Keith.

Fly well.

KolfMAKER
    BRONZE Member
    • The Netherlands
    • Topics Started 9
    • Total Posts 49

Hi Keith,

I have added a Topic today, and made several additions to it in the past hours.
    https://forum.beoworld.org/?post_type=topic&p=4560

Now I just noticed that my topic shows “This topic is marked as spam”.

Was this caused by my several edits/additions?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by KolfMAKER.
    Millemissen
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 5
    • Total Posts 136

Why do I get this error message?

I made a post with 2 pictures, that simply vanished!

D8319FB2-1B87-46C5-9BD6-012F8E10CD75

MM

BrendaMatthews
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 0
    • Total Posts 1

A bit depressing is the new post count… 😭

Beo4Hotel
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 2
    • Total Posts 7

Hey!

I am getting an error message when hitting submit. I attach a pic.

It lead me to post three times in this thread I’m afraid.

Beo products for hotels

All the best!

JD

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 172 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.