BeoVision 7-55 MK2 thin black line on LCD

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVision BeoVision 7-55 MK2 thin black line on LCD

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Seebergdk
    BRONZE Member
      • Denmark
      • Topics Started 4
      • Total Posts 7

Dear BeoWorlders

I have a BeoVision 7-55 MK2. Very, very lovely set! Sadly after moving the TV around for cable management I noticed that a thin black line 1-pixel in height and width across the entire screen from left to right has appeared. It is not a complete dead pixel line. It is almost like a shadow to the pixel. Hard to explain and impossible to capture with a camera. I rarely notice it when watching films but in games with saturated colours it is more visible.

My question:

I have read a couple of suggestions on the net regarding lines on LCD’s and most sugest that it could be a loose connector cable to the LCD itself. Some suggest tapping with a hand on the back of the TV others suggest to press directly on the panel with a rubber tip (this is not an option because of the contrast screen)

My concern is that the line may get worse by doing these kind of “solutions”. What do you guys think? Any suggestions are welcome!

Best regards,

Frederik

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVision BeoVision 7-55 MK2 thin black line on LCD

• You must be logged in to create new topics.