Beosound 9000 auf Motor Stand BeoVision 7-32

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    sven1510
    BRONZE Member

Guten Abend?

ich möchte gerne einen verrückten ausführen.

Dazu benötige ich euren Rat. Ich möchte eine Beosound 9000 auf einen motorisierter Stand von z. b. BeoVision 7-32 montieren.

Die Montage sollte nicht das Problem sein

Meine Frage, wie verbinde ich kabeltechnisch den Stand mit der Beosound 9000?

sven1510
      BRONZE Member

in english

Good evening?

I would like to run a crazy idea

For this I need your advice. I would like to mount a Beosound 9000 on a motorized stand of e.g. BeoVision 7-32.

The mounting should not be the problem

My question, how do I connect cable-wise the stand with the Beosound 9000?

beosince
        BRONZE Member

Was genau ist gemeint mit “Kabeltechnisch verbinden”?

sven1510
          BRONZE Member

Hi,

danke für Deine schnelle Antwort.

Wird die Verbindung vom Stand zur BS9000 via power link Kabel ausreichen?

Oder kann der Power link Anschluss der BS nicht alle nötigen Signale an den Stand weitergeben?

beosince
            BRONZE Member

Ich verstehe nicht welche Signale an den Stand weitergeleitet werden sollen?

sven1510
              BRONZE Member

Ich verstehe nicht welche Signale an den Stand weitergeleitet werden sollen?

Kann man den Stand mit der Beosound 9000 verbinden? Und lässt sich der Stand via Fernbedienung genau so drehen als wenn er mit dem Beovision verbunden ist?

Tignum
                BRONZE Member
                  • Netherlands

Hi, this will not work. First of all the connectors may seem the same, but they are not (pin layout). BeoSound 9000 cannot control a motorised BeoVision stand.

Having said that, I think still it is a nice idea to re-use a BeoVision stand. B&O has made many nice stands. Like for the BeoVision 1. Most of them will go to scrap with the old TVs now.

Will you share a photograph of the result?

Regards, Johan

sven1510
                  BRONZE Member

Hi John,

thanks for getting back to me on this. I know that the PIN Layout between both units  is different. I thought someone have had the same idea and develop an adapter.

At the moment I do not have a Beovision Stand. Bevor I purchase, I need to get sure that my intention works.

Regards

Sven

matador
                      • Paris France

It’s not that crazy idea, floor stand for Beosound 9000 are quite expensive here in France, around 400€, when at the same time, some Beovision could go for around 150€ with a stand that looks like the same. I thought of that when I wanted one and asked me the same question. I barely remember another member wanted or tried this, mounting the Beosound horizontal on a BV stand.

Having said that, different notes:

• First the footprint is not the same, around 40 cm for a BV6 disc, 35 cm for a BS9000. It looks like small difference but when you have them on floor it looks odd, even more when the height will not be shorter, it makes the whole thing looks like smashed, less elegant.
                      • The floor stand for the BS9000 is not only a base and a pole, it’s a whole thing with more details than it seems and that make your Beosound looks neat from whenever you look at it, side, front, back, top. it has a plate on the back on the unit, all the grooves to hide all the wires, The top of the pole is beautifully beveled. It can even stand in the middle of the room and look clean from any side. A BV stand will need (unless you have special skills and you spend a lot of money) some tricks that will always look like tricks. Its not important when its about hanging any TV on a BV stand, but in that case, you miss the beauty of the thing.
                      • All the electronics that allows the stand to turn after receiving orders from the remote is in the Beovision. No Beovision and you just have a stand with a dead motor and a wire with no use at all. Some members have worked hard to hack the system and I believe there is (was) a commercial solution somewhere sometime ago. But in the end it’s not an easy task and it will always require an additional box to be hidden behind the 9000.
                      • I can’t see the point of turning a BS9000 on his stand. Honestly, most of the time, I can’t see the point of turning a TV on his stand but it’s another talk. In the case of the Beosound 9000, having it standing in a room with it’s beautiful perfectly adapted stand while attract more sight, comments and respect that having it roughly adapted to a useless turning stand.

I allow myself to do all those comments you maybe don’t want to hear but it’s because I’ve been there before. I’ve chased for years a BS9000 floor stand and searched for any DIY alternative. I understand and would think about any DIY alternative for a wall mount or a table stand (actually it should be some plans for a very cheap but very effective table stand somewhere in the new-old forum), but for the floor stand, really my advice would be to do what I painfully did: wait for a bargain somewhere and jump on it when it come. With only one warning: if you buy one second hand, be sure to check all the pieces are there, especially the screws and the washers.

matador
                        • Paris France

B&O has made many nice stands. Like for the BeoVision 1. Most of them will go to scrap with the old TVs now.

Hi,
                        I personally would not play with a Beovision 1 stand for a Beosound 9000. In the BV1 the stand the pole is centered to the floor disc making to much “overhang” (?) and making the whole thing unstable. I would stick with stand with the pole on the border.

Tignum
                        BRONZE Member
                          • Netherlands

Very good point! My remark was meant more general – many beautifully made stands are probably discarded nowadays with their aging TVs, and could possibly be reused for another purpose.

sven1510
                          BRONZE Member

B&O has made many nice stands. Like for the BeoVision 1. Most of them will go to scrap with the old TVs now.

Hi, I personally would not play with a Beovision 1 stand for a Beosound 9000. In the BV1 the stand the pole is centered to the floor disc making to much “overhang” (?) and making the whole thing unstable. I would stick with stand with the pole on the border.

I would say the center point of the „rod“ of both stands are approximately on the same position. I would even try to dismantle the rod inkl. mounting plate  from the BS 9000 stand and would try to install it on the Beovision stand

Lets say the mechanical par is feasible. I need support with the pin layout to connect both the BS9000 Stand with the actuator of the BV 7 Stand. Afterwards the Icon BS9000 can rotate.🥰

For the cable wise connection we need to call Peter Pan, he is the man for connecting things to impossible things.

Peter Pan, I know you are here, give you a sign!

Below a picture of the BV Stand 7-32. Regarding the center point.

55E97F6E-195B-4E57-B567-A7CA01F98607

Here below the stand for the BS9000F2C5234E-B124-4329-9FDD-FD5486BC870C

sven1510
                            BRONZE Member

It’s not that crazy idea, floor stand for Beosound 9000 are quite expensive here in France, around 400€, when at the same time, some Beovision could go for around 150€ with a stand that looks like the same. I thought of that when I wanted one and asked me the same question. I barely remember another member wanted or tried this, mounting the Beosound horizontal on a BV stand. Having said that, different notes:

• First the footprint is not the same, around 40 cm for a BV6 disc, 35 cm for a BS9000. It looks like small difference but when you have them on floor it looks odd, even more when the height will not be shorter, it makes the whole thing looks like smashed, less elegant.

In this case I would try to take the rod from the Besound 9000 and would mount it on the motorised plate of the BV1. The diameter should be the same.

• The floor stand for the BS9000 is not only a base and a pole, it’s a whole thing with more details than it seems and that make your Beosound looks neat from whenever you look at it, side, front, back, top. it has a plate on the back on the unit, all the grooves to hide all the wires, The top of the pole is beautifully beveled. It can even stand in the middle of the room and look clean from any side. A BV stand will need (unless you have special skills and you spend a lot of money) some tricks that will always look like tricks. Its not important when its about hanging any TV on a BV stand, but in that case, you miss the beauty of the thing.
                              • All the electronics that allows the stand to turn after receiving orders from the remote is in the Beovision. No Beovision and you just have a stand with a dead motor and a wire with no use at all. Some members have worked hard to hack the system and I believe there is (was) a commercial solution somewhere sometime ago. But in the end it’s not an easy task and it will always require an additional box to be hidden behind the 9000.

Here I would say  set up a BS9000 mount on a motorised Stand, next to a Beovision TV.

Connect the cable form the motorised Beosound 9000 Stand to the near Beovision. And you habe the signal. It is just a very rude solution 🙂 

• I can’t see the point of turning a BS9000 on his stand. Honestly, most of the time, I can’t see the point of turning a TV on his stand but it’s another talk. In the case of the Beosound 9000, having it standing in a room with it’s beautiful perfectly adapted stand while attract more sight, comments and respect that having it roughly adapted to a useless turning stand.

I agree with you in all mentioned points. There is absolutely no sense behind to let the BS9000 rotate. But, sometimes while sit on the sofa, I can not read the clock of the BS 9000, therefore it would be helpful to rotate the BS9000 a bit more in a certain direction 🙂

I allow myself to do all those comments you maybe don’t want to hear but it’s because I’ve been there before. I’ve chased for years a BS9000 floor stand and searched for any DIY alternative. I understand and would think about any DIY alternative for a wall mount or a table stand (actually it should be some plans for a very cheap but very effective table stand somewhere in the new-old forum), but for the floor stand, really my advice would be to do what I painfully did: wait for a bargain somewhere and jump on it when it come. With only one warning: if you buy one second hand, be sure to check all the pieces are there, especially the screws and the washers.

I could get a second hand Beovison Stand for ca. 30 Bugs.

But I have learned now, the wire connection are the biggest Problem to solve. And I will fail on this point. 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.