rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 49 Replies | 7 Followers

JanB
Not Ranked
42 Posts
Bronze Member
JanB posted on Sun, Jul 21 2013 9:59 AM

Hello

Anyone out there who knows what the latest software update for BP-V1 changed/added other than the new start-up logo? I can't find any information about what software changes might have been made, so it might just be some minor changes?

Regards 

Jan

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

mjmedlo
Top 100 Contributor
921 Posts
Bronze Member
Verified by tonstadhouders
Well, I did the update this morning on two of my televisions. I did not notice any difference. I also did not note the home control button to work I'm wondering if there might be some updates to blgw that is also require that I have not yet received. I did not notice any difference in the linking of sources as I link my audio through a NLML a converter anyway. If I am able to make any of these other things work I shall report back. I am anxious to see what the app does as well. I think we will see two way on the Beolink app in the coming months as well. Then we should have to a feedback on the iPhone or other device for shades curtains lights, etc.

All Replies

beo4me
Not Ranked
Germany
27 Posts
Bronze Member
beo4me replied on Wed, Dec 17 2014 9:22 PM

Beoremote 2 is now an universal app, installs also on iPhone.

Amazone
Top 500 Contributor
Netherlands
187 Posts
Bronze Member

Yes it installs now on iPhone. Works quit good and easy on iPhone. The Polymote app I used previously doesn't seem to work anymore after the update. It sees the BV but the app only hangs while trying to connect. The Beoremote app itself seems really improved however,

BeoVision 11-55, BeoLab 8000, BeoRemote One BT, AppleTV 4, 2x BeoPlay A2, BeoPlay A1

BeoMotion
Top 200 Contributor
384 Posts
Bronze Member

Amazone:
The Polymote app I used previously doesn't seem to work anymore after the update. It sees the BV but the app only hangs while trying to connect.

Hi,

there is an improved version of PolyMote on its way to the AppStore. Should be available by the end of next week.
They have changed parts of the protocol which causes some trouble with the recent version.

The problem I see with the BeoRemote app for iPhone is that you always have to look at the screen of your phone. The areas for controlling the volume and changing the channel are too small and not gesture enabled Smile

BR,
BeoMotion.

tobeyone
Top 500 Contributor
112 Posts
Founder
tobeyone replied on Wed, Dec 17 2014 11:32 PM
Have 2 V1's on my network as well as Avant etc, but the new beoremote app only seems to be able to recognise one of these...I think it found them both in previous version!!
berlin2010
Top 500 Contributor
92 Posts
Bronze Member
tobeyone:

Have 2 V1's on my network as well as Avant etc, but the new beoremote app only seems to be able to recognise one of these...I think it found them both in previous version!!

Same problem here, V1, BV11 and NL/ML converter on Network. App not showing the BV11 (all of the software updated etc.)
Page 4 of 4 (50 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL